In a nutshell we:
- we get some basic information from you – not just what you want, we need to understand your plans and your dreams
- we collect some details then calculate roughly how much you can borrow
- we then present you with a range of options from various lenders
- we explain all of the features, the fees and charges
- with your preferences taken into account we recommend products and structure that will give you the best outcome
- we fully disclose all commissions that we will receive
- we submit the application and manage it through to ready for settlement
- we will pay you our famous cash rebate once we receive our commission
Don’t hang around waiting for appointments – we don’t have to meet with you to get an application started.
Peach staff mortgage brokers are not paid any commission
Our mortgage brokers are paid a flat hourly rate and receive no volume incentives or share of commissions. In fact the only bonus our mortgage brokers are paid is when you, the client compliment us for a job well done.
You will be dealing with experienced professionals – all Peach mortgage brokers hold Diploma in Financial Services.
Lenders only pay us if your application is successful
It isn’t in our interest or your interest to submit applications that are not going to succeed – after all we end up doing work for nothing and you end up with a damaged credit history. As a result we will methodically check your income and your situation to ensure that it fits with what the lender expects and only then will be submit an application. We average less than one failed application a year – and they only happen when information has been withheld from us.
We will check all of your paper work and help you prepare an application then we lodge everything and follow up through the process.
With around half of all new loans now written by mortgage brokers and the added protection of the National Consumer Credit Protection legislation – there is little doubt that mortgage broker’s offer a better experience and potentially real savings for their clients. However many brokers are now outsourcing their processing in order to save money while we prefer to maintain control of the process meaning you are dealing with Peach staff at all times.
What’s different about Peach Home Loans?
Over 18 years experience and apart from the fact that we pioneered the idea of sharing some of our commission with you and this obviously saves you money. We also pioneered a streamlined home loan application process.
Peach holds its own Australian Credit Licence and while it is a member of Vow Financial aggregation group which is owned by the Yellow Brick Road group however, Peach is a completely independent and privately owned business.
As a consumer you should be aware that many of the larger aggregation groups are now owned by the major banks. Aussie home loans is 100% owned by CBA, while PLAN, Choice and FAST are owned by NAB and Macquarie have significant holding in Connective.
MXGuardDog spam control