Personal Service with a difference
Peach Home Loans is an Australian Credit Representative of the Regional Financial Services Group ( RFS) and have access to a network of over 50 specialist broker and literally hundreds of home, investment and commercial loans.
Key Information about us
Name: Dyscall Pty Ltd trading as Peach Financial Group
Address: 44 The Crescent, Port Melbourne VIC 3207
Australian Credit Representative: #516465
Australian Credit Licence # 390261
Internal complaints officer: Rachael Boulton – email@example.com – 1300 852 900
External Dispute Resolution: Australian Financial Complaints Authority 1800 931 678 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Services we provide
- We will help you find a broker to assist you to choose a loan which is suitable for your purposes
- Your broker will provide you with information on a broad range of financiers and products. Once you have chosen a loan or lease that is suitable for you, we will help you to obtain an approval
- If you have already chosen a financier, your broker will assist you to obtain an approval
RFS panel of lenders
Our panel lenders – We source finance from a panel of financiers. The financiers named below are the six financiers with which we conduct the most business.
• St George
• Summerland Credit Union
• Coastline Credit Union
• Northern Inland Credit Union
Under the NCCP Act, your broker is obliged to ensure that any loan or principal increase to a loan we help you to obtain is not unsuitable for you. To decide this, your broker is may need to ask you some questions in order to assess whether the loan or lease is not unsuitable. The law requires your broker is to:Information your broker is require from you
- make reasonable inquiries about your requirements and objectives;
- make reasonable inquiries about your financial situation;
- take reasonable steps to verify that financial situation.
Credit will be unsuitable if at the time of the assessment, it is likely that at the time the credit is provided:
- you could not pay or could only pay with substantial hardship;
- the credit will not meet your requirements and objectives.
For example, if you can only repay by selling your principal place of residence, it is presumed that the loan will cause substantial hardship unless the contrary is proved. For this reason your broker must ask you to provide a significant amount of information. It is therefore very important that the information you provide us is accurate.
Your broker must provide you with a copy of their preliminary credit assessment of your application if you ask within 7 years of when we assist you. We are only required to give you a copy of the credit assessment if we give you credit assistance.
If your brokers arranges a loan for you to purchase or refinance real estate, remember you must make your own enquiries about the value of the real estate and its potential for future growth. Although your broker may obtain a valuation, that is for their internal use and you should not rely on it.
Fees payable by you
There are normally no fees payable by you for our service
Commissions received by us
We may receive a share of commissions from the lenders who provide finance for you as their customers. These are not fees payable by you. You may obtain from us information about a reasonable estimate of those commissions and how the commission is worked out.
Our internal dispute resolution scheme
We hope you are delighted with our services, but if you have any complaints you should notify us by contacting our Complaints Officer by:
- Receiving complaints and the complaint process – If you have a complaint or a dispute, you have the option of either
contacting your mortgage professional or lodging the complaint directly with Regional Finance Solutions. You can lodge
complaints with Regional Finance Solutions by contacting the Complaints Officer by:
Regional Finance Solutions Pty Ltd ABN 71 163 893 946 Australian Credit License No 484980 – PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL
1800 734 346
129-135 Otho St, Inverell NSW 236
You should explain the details of your complaint as clearly as you can. You may do this verbally or in writing. When we receive a complaint, we will attempt to resolve it promptly. We hope that in this way we will stop any unnecessary and inappropriate escalation of minor complaints.
Our external dispute resolution scheme.
Things you should know
We do not make any promises about the value of any property you finance with us or its future prospects. You should always rely on your own enquiries.
We do not provide legal or financial advice. It is important you understand your legal obligations under the loan, and the financial consequences. If you have any doubts, you should obtain independent legal and financial advice before you enter any loan contract.
If you have any questions about this credit guide or anything else about our services, just ask at any time. We are here to help you.
Privacy Consent and Declaration
We do not make credit inquiries and so we are not required to obtain your signed consent.
Collection and use of your information
Peach and its associates will only seek to collect necessary information from you in order to provide you with a broker suitable to provide you credit assistance. We may also use this information for purposes associated with our services such as follow-up calls to assist you.
Disclosure of personal information
Peach and its representatives will never unnecessarily exchange your personal or business information with any third party
for any reason, unless compelled by force of law. However, in order to assist you, we may be required to provide your
personal information to certain organisations. If your information is not provided, we may be unable to assist you. We may exchange the information with the following types of entities, some of which may be located overseas. The
types of organisations include:
- Organisations which provide finance or other products to you or to whom an application has been made.
- Finance consultants, accountants and auditors, conveyancers and legal advisers, insurers, printers and mailing services.
- Any associates, related entities, contractors and our mortgage aggregator (Regional Financial Services).
- Any industry body, tribunal, court or otherwise in connection with any complaint regarding our services.
- Any person where we are required by law to do so.
- Your referees, such as your employer, to verify information you have provided.
- Any person considering acquiring an interest in our business or assets.
- Any organisation providing online verification of your identity.
From time to time, Peach may contact you with information about products from either ourselves or our industry affiliates
that we believe may interest you. To opt-out of receiving such information, simply let us know by contacting us directly
using the office details above.
Security of your personal information
Peach takes reasonable steps to ensure the security of your personal or company information from unauthorised access,
theft or modification.
Feedback on the handling of your personal information
Should you be unsatisfied in the manner in which Peach has handled your personal information please contact us (per
details listed above). We will take all necessary steps to investigate and address your concerns. If the issue you have raised
is not resolved to your satisfaction you should contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at:
Ph: 1300 363 992
Mail: GPO Box 5218
SYDNEY NSW 2001.
You can learn more about the Privacy Act and your rights at www.privacy.gov.au